How to buy Ripple on Visa
When looking to purchase Ripple for your first time, you may come up against some problems locating sellers that take Visa for buying Ripple.
Lots of exchanges won’t support buying Ripple on Visa because of challenging regulation and government approval where they are based. However, there are still a few of sites offering you to buy Ripple on Visa.
Step #1 – Buying Ripple on Visa:
Register for our newsletter to receive news about giveaways and promotions from exchanges.
[wd_hustle id=”cex_io-lander” type=”embedded”]
Step 2 – Option #1 – Buying Ripple on Visa with Cex.io:
Our first option for buying Ripple on Visa is Cex.io
Cex.io is a high-quality exchange based in London. They are one of the few services that allow Visa purchases of Ripple.
We recommend them because they are the only services that offer buying Ripple on Visa and that is approved by both the United States FinCen Authority and the United Kingdom’s finance compliance regulation meaning they are the best possible choice for your Ripple purchase.
Pros for buying Ripple on Cex.io:
- Cex.io has a built in wallet to store Ripple and 6 other cryptocurrencies.
- Cex.io has their own cryptocurrency exchange allowing you to trade and sell your Ripple as well.
- Cex.io has been around since 2013 and is one of the oldest and safest places to buy Ripple using Visa.
- Bonus 1% free on all eligible deposits (limited time!)
Cons to buying Ripple on Cex.io:
- In cryptocurrency buying on Visa usually has higher fees than other payment options
Step 2 – Option #2 – Buying Ripple with Visa on eToro:
A slightly different company that currently lets you use Visa for buying Ripple is eToro.
eToro offers something a bit different than other websites. eToro lets you buy both stocks and cryptocurrency within the same account. It also let’s you use copy trading which are automated portfolios designed by trading experts. This allows you to decide the amount you want to invest each month and purchase the most in demand cryptocurrencies even if you aren’t confident in the market.
eToro also offers a free $100 bonus with your first eligible purchase.
Pros to buying Ripple with Visa on eToro:
- Up to $100 Ripple free bonus on initial eligible purchase.
- Copyfunds to follow expert traders.
- You are able to buy traditional stocks as well.
- You can sell Ripple back on the exchange as well 24/7.
Cons to buying Ripple with Visa on eToro:
- eToro is only for investing for this reason you can’t withdraw your cryptocurrency from the service. However, this results in your funds being more secure. You can sell your Ripple whenever you like on the exchange and we hear that withdrawal methods are likely to be added in the future.
Step #3 – Get a Ripple credit card to earn free Ripple when banking!
Wirex are an incredible company headquartered in the UK. Wirex’s service is a credit card and wallet that enables you spend cryptocurrency at any store and earn a 0.5% rebate in crypto even with purchases made in fiat currency.
Currently most people simply use it the same way you would use a normal credit card, they choose to not use their cryptocurrency when buying things with the card and make payments to the balance with fiat in online banking. This lets them collect cryptocurrency on every purchase without needing to spend any.
Take a moment to imagine how awesome it would be if back when cryptocurrencies had launched you collected 0.5% of all your purchases as Bitcoin. Every time you bought food or when ever you paid your bills you earned a little bit of Bitcoin. If that happened you would now very rich!
That opportunity hasn’t fully passed! Bitcoin and other cryptos are still growing! And, the Wirex card is still a fantastic opportunity which we encourage all cryptocurrency buyers to sign-up for.
Pros of using the Wirex Cryptocurrency Credit Card:
- Use your Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a payment method (if needed) without having to pay high exchange withdraw fees and waiting weeks for fiat to arrive.
- Earn 0.5% cash back in cryptocurrency.
- Earn a bonus 0.5% when you buy cryptocurrency with your card.
Cons of using the Wirex Cryptocurrency Credit Card:
- N/A – it’s great all around!
Step #4 – Consider automated bundle funds from CoinBundle:
CoinBundle is another site that we highly encourage everyone to use.
Unlike other services CoinBundle is the only site that lets you acquire crypto bundles. These bundles are similar to ETFs and mutual funds. You are basically purchasing a 1 cryptocurrency token that represents a share in a collection of cryptocurrencies. In example, if I purchase one share of “Conservative 2” then what I really get is my purchase split between Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. This bundle investment results in my holdings auto re-balancing to emulate the holding and it also helps me only paying one transaction fee instead of three.
These bundle tokens are real cryptocurrency tokens themselves. This means you can withdraw them and sell them on other cryptocurrency services without withdrawing the underlying coins.
CoinBundle supports different types of bundles for beginners but in the future you are able to create your own custom bundle. If you create a custom bundle you will earn commission when others purchase your bundle.
Lastly, these token bundles are a great opportunity for you to have a diverse holding without needing to be a full-time trader. You can just emulate the experts.
Pros of trading on CoinBundle:
- $10 in free cryptocurrency during beta! (Limited Time!)
- Low fees.
- Build a diversified portfolio.
- Earn commission from making your own portfolio.
- Only portfolio tool that you can withdraw from.
Cons of trading on CoinBundle:
- Not available in the US.
Step #5 – Monitor your portfolio (and taxes) with CoinTracking
The final important step when you buy Ripple on Visa is keeping track of your portfolio.
Keeping track of your cryptocurrency holdings can be a challenge because:
- Your cryptocurrency is likely held on multiple exchanges, since no exchange offer all cryptocurrencies.
- Tax are complicated because you need to track every trade across all the exchanges you use.
CoinTracking makes that simple by tracking all transactions you make across every exchange you use and making automated reports for your portfolio growth and easy to understand tax reports.
Pros to using CoinTracking:
- Automated portfolio overview.
- Free $10 off discount!
- Monitor your coins across multiple exchanges.
- Easy tax reporting to save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Cons to using CoinTracking:
- N/A we recommend this to everyone.