How to buy Bitcoin in Georgia
Trying to learn how to buy Bitcoin in Georgia? Purchasing Bitcoin in the US has been challenging but in recent years new options have launched.
Summary of options to buy Bitcoin in Georgia:
- Buy Bitcoin in Georgia with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Georgia with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Georgia with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Georgia on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Georgia with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Georgia with debit card on Coinbase:
One of the most common ways American’s buy Bitcoin in Georgia is to use a debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase lets you to add your debit card from almost all American bank and credit union.
Once you’ve added your debit card to your Coinbase account you are able to instantly buy Bitcoin using your debit card easily. You are also able to set up a recurring purchase to purchase a defined amount a specific amount of Bitcoin on a set schedule automatically.
Buy Bitcoin in Georgia with ACH on Coinbase:
Another feature available that Coinbase offers in Georgia is purchasing with ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Georgia with credit card from Cex.io:
Most US states disallow buying Bitcoin with credit cards because of American regulations.
Cex.io is a British service that has support for credit card purchases and allows US users.
With Cex.io its easy buy Bitcoin just:
- Register an account.
- Verify your identity.
- Add your credit card.
- Click to buy your Bitcoin. (You get a generous daily limit of $3000 initially).
Buy Bitcoin in Georgia with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox virtual currency exchange is is a great alternative for purchasing Bitcoin with your credit card in Georgia.
Getting Bitcoin on VirWox is not as straightforward as with Cex.io. With VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin with US dollars.
Instead you’ll need to:
- Register your account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace where you can purchasing Bitcoin. On LocalBitcoins you don’t purchasing Bitcoin from one company. Instead, multiple users have listings selling Bitcoin.
With LocalBitcoins individual sellers define which payment options they will accept. You locate a listing that supports the payment method you want and contact the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it provides payment options that major sites can’t provide such as PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
One of the last methods worth discussing for purchasing Bitcoin in Georgia is Paxful.
In the same way as LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multi-vendor listing site.
Paxful’s main differentiator is they support any payment option the seller wants. This means you can use payment options such as gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.