How to buy Bitcoin in Colorado
Trying to learn how to buy Bitcoin in Colorado? Purchasing Bitcoin in the US is challenging but in recent years new ways have popped up.
Summary of ways to buy Bitcoin in Colorado:
- Buy Bitcoin in Colorado with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Colorado with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Colorado with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Colorado on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Colorado with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Colorado with debit card on Coinbase:
One of the most common ways people buy Bitcoin in Colorado is to use a debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase enables you to attach your debit card from nearly any U.S. bank or credit union.
After connecting your debit card to your Coinbase account you can instantly purchase Bitcoin using your card right away. You can also set a recurring buy to purchase any amount of Bitcoin on a set schedule automatically.
Buy Bitcoin in Colorado with ACH on Coinbase:
Another payment method that Coinbase has in Colorado is funding your account through ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Colorado with credit card from Cex.io:
Most US states don’t support purchasing Bitcoin with credit cards because of US regulations.
Cex.io is a UK company that supports credit card purchases and allows US users.
With Cex.io its easy buy Bitcoin just:
- Register your account.
- Verify your identity.
- Add your credit card.
- Click to purchase your Bitcoin. (You receive a generous daily limit of $3000 to begin).
Buy Bitcoin in Colorado with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox virtual currency exchange is is another option for buying Bitcoin with your credit card in Colorado.
Getting Bitcoin on VirWox is a bit tricky as with Cex.io. On VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin for USD.
- Sign-up for an account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace for buying Bitcoin. Using LocalBitcoins you don’t purchasing Bitcoin from a specific company. Instead, multiple users offer listings selling Bitcoin.
With LocalBitcoins the seller set what payment options they take. You identify a listing that has the options you want and message the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it supports payment options that other sites can’t support including PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
One of the last methods to consider for purchasing Bitcoin in Colorado is Paxful.
Similar to LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multiple vendor listing site.
What makes Paxful different is they allow any payment method that the seller wants. This means you can use payment options including gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.