How to buy Bitcoin in Alaska
Looking for how to buy Bitcoin in Alaska? Buying Bitcoin in the US has been not straight forward but recently its become simple.
Summary of options to buy Bitcoin in Alaska:
- Buy Bitcoin in Alaska with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alaska with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Alaska with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alaska on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Alaska with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Alaska with debit card on Coinbase:
One of the primary ways American’s buy Bitcoin in Alaska is to use your debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase lets you to attach your debit card from almost all American bank and credit union.
After connecting your debit card to your Coinbase account you can instantly buy Bitcoin with your debit card right away. You are also able to set up a repeat buy to purchase a defined amount a specific amount of Bitcoin on a automatic schedule.
Buy Bitcoin in Alaska with ACH on Coinbase:
The other option that Coinbase has in Alaska is funding your account through ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Alaska with credit card from Cex.io:
Most American states don’t support purchasing Bitcoin with credit cards because of American regulations.
Cex.io is a UK company that allows credit card purchases and allows US users.
With Cex.io there are simple steps buy Bitcoin just:
- Create your account.
- Verify your identity.
- Add your credit card.
- Click to purchase your Bitcoin. (You have a generous daily limit of $3000 to begin).
Buy Bitcoin in Alaska with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox virtual currency exchange is is a good alternative for purchasing Bitcoin with your credit card in Alaska.
Acquiring Bitcoin on VirWox is not as straightforward as with Cex.io. With VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin with US dollars.
- Register your account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace where you can buying Bitcoin. With LocalBitcoins you’re not buying Bitcoin from one company. Instead, a number of vendors post listings selling Bitcoin.
On LocalBitcoins each seller define what payment methods they take. You locate an offer that meets your needs and message the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it has payment methods you can’t find anywhere else such as PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
The final method available for purchasing Bitcoin in Alaska is Paxful.
Similar to LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multi-seller listing site.
Paxful’s main difference is they accept any payment method that the seller wants to use. This results in them accepting payment options including gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.