How to buy Bitcoin in Alabama
Trying to learn how to buy Bitcoin in Alabama? Buying Bitcoin in the US can be difficult but recently its become easy.
Summary of methods to buy Bitcoin in Alabama:
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Alabama with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase:
The most common way people buy Bitcoin in Alabama is to use your debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase enables you to attach your debit card from almost any U.S. bank or credit union.
Once you’ve connected your debit card to your Coinbase account you are able to instantly purchase Bitcoin with your card easily. You are also able to create a recurring purchase to purchase a defined amount a specific amount of Bitcoin on a automatic schedule.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase:
Another feature available that Coinbase offers in Alabama is purchasing through ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io:
Multiple US states don’t support buying Bitcoin with credit cards because of US regulations.
Cex.io is a UK exchange that has support for credit card buying and supports US customers.
With Cex.io its easy buy Bitcoin just:
- Register your account.
- Verify your identity.
- Add your credit card.
- Click to buy your Bitcoin. (You receive a generous daily limit of $3000 to begin with.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox digital currency exchange is is an alternative option for buying Bitcoin with your credit card in Alabama.
Getting Bitcoin on VirWox is a bit more tricky as with Cex.io. With VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin with USD.
Instead you’ll need to:
- Sign-up for your account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace for buying Bitcoin. With LocalBitcoins you’re not purchasing Bitcoin from a single company. Instead, multiple users offer listings selling Bitcoin.
On LocalBitcoins each seller define what payment methods they take. You find an offer that meets your needs and message the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it provides payment options that other sites can’t support like PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
The final method to consider for purchasing Bitcoin in Alabama is Paxful.
In the same way as LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multiple vendor marketplace.
What is different with Paxful is they accept any payment option the seller wishes to accept. This means you can use payment options like gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.