How to buy Bitcoin in Alabama
Trying to learn how to buy Bitcoin in Alabama? Buying Bitcoin in the US can be a challenge but in recent years its become simple.
Summary of ways to buy Bitcoin in Alabama:
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Alabama with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase:
One of the easiest people buy Bitcoin in Alabama is to use your debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase lets you to attach your debit card from any US bank or credit union.
After attaching your debit card to your Coinbase account you are able to instantly purchase Bitcoin using your card easily. You can also set a recurring purchase to buy a set amount of Bitcoin on a set schedule automatically.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase:
An other option that Coinbase offers in Alabama is buying via ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io:
Multiple US states don’t allow buying Bitcoin with credit cards due to American regulations.
Cex.io is a British cryptocurrency exchange that has support for credit card buying and supports US users.
With Cex.io its simple to buy Bitcoin just:
- Make your account.
- Complete your identity.
- Add your credit card.
- Click to purchase your Bitcoin. (You receive a generous daily limit of $3000 to begin with.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox virtual currency exchange is is a great alternative for purchasing Bitcoin with your credit card in Alabama.
Getting Bitcoin on VirWox is a bit more tricky as with Cex.io. On VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin for US dollars.
- Sign-up for an account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace where you can buying Bitcoin. Using LocalBitcoins you don’t purchasing Bitcoin from a specific company. Instead, a number of vendors offer services selling Bitcoin.
With LocalBitcoins the seller set what payment methods they take. You locate an offer that meets your needs and contact the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it has payment options that aren’t supported on other sites like PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
The final method worth mentioning for purchasing Bitcoin in Alabama is Paxful.
In the same way as LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multiple seller marketplace.
Paxful’s main differentiator is they allow any payment method that the seller wants. This results in them accepting payment methods including gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.