How to buy Bitcoin in Alabama
Wondering how to buy Bitcoin in Alabama? Purchasing Bitcoin in the US is a challenge but recently it has become easier.
Summary of ways to buy Bitcoin in Alabama:
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Alabama with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase:
One of the most common ways people buy Bitcoin in Alabama is to use a debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase enables you to add your debit card from nearly any U.S. bank and credit union.
After attaching your debit card to your Coinbase account you are able to instantly purchase Bitcoin using your card easily. You can also configure a recurring purchase to buy any amount of Bitcoin on a regular schedule automatically.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase:
An other option that Coinbase has in Alabama is funding your account through ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io:
Most US states disallow purchasing Bitcoin with credit cards due to American regulations.
Cex.io is a British company that has support for credit card purchases and supports US users.
With Cex.io the steps are simple to buy Bitcoin simply:
- Register your account.
- Complete your KYC/AML.
- Add your credit card.
- Click to buy your Bitcoin. (You get a great daily limit of $3000 to begin with.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox digital currency exchange is another option for buying Bitcoin with your credit card in Alabama.
Getting Bitcoin on VirWox is not as straightforward as with Cex.io. With VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin using US dollars.
Instead you have to:
- Register an account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace for purchasing Bitcoin. With LocalBitcoins you aren’t buying Bitcoin from a single company. Instead, multiple users post listings selling Bitcoin.
On LocalBitcoins each seller define which payment options they allow. You locate a listing that supports the payment method you want and contact the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it provides methods of payment that other sites can’t support like PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
The last method available for buying Bitcoin in Alabama is Paxful.
Similar to LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multi-seller marketplace.
Paxful’s main difference is they accept any payment option that the seller wishes to accept. This means you’ll find payment methods like gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.