How to buy Bitcoin in Alabama
Looking for how to buy Bitcoin in Alabama? Buying Bitcoin in the US is difficult but in recent years it has become simpler.
Summary of methods to buy Bitcoin in Alabama:
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase.
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase.
- Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io
- Purchase Bitcoin in Alabama on credit card or PayPal from VirWox.
- Buying Bitcoin in Alabama with other payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
- Buy Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful.com
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with debit card on Coinbase:
One of the primary ways of purchasing Bitcoin in Alabama is to use a debit card on Coinbase.
Coinbase lets you to attach your debit card from almost any US bank or credit union.
After attaching your debit card to your Coinbase account you can instantly purchase Bitcoin using your card at any time. You can also create a recurring buy to buy a defined amount a specific amount of Bitcoin on a regular schedule automatically.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with ACH on Coinbase:
Another feature available that Coinbase supports in Alabama is buying through ACH payments.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card from Cex.io:
Multiple US states disallow purchasing Bitcoin with credit cards due to American regulations.
Cex.io is a British service that supports credit card buying and supports US users.
With Cex.io there are simple steps buy Bitcoin simply:
- Register your account.
- Verify your KYC/AML.
- Attach your credit card.
- Click to buy your Bitcoin. (You have a generous daily limit of $3000 to start.
Buy Bitcoin in Alabama with credit card or PayPal on VirWox:
VirWox digital currency exchange is another option for buying Bitcoin with your credit card in Alabama.
Purchasing Bitcoin on VirWox is a bit more complicated as with Cex.io. With VirWox you can’t directly buy Bitcoin for USD.
- Sign-up for your account.
- Deposit USD into your VirWox account.
- Use your USD to buy SLL (Second Life Lindens) on the USD/SLL pair.
- Then use your SLL to buy Bitcoin on the BTC/SLL pair.
- Then you can use this Bitcoin on other exchanges to buy other cryptocurrency if needed.
Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment methods on LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins.com is a multi-vendor marketplace where you can buying Bitcoin. Using LocalBitcoins you’re not purchasing Bitcoin from a specific company. Instead, a number of vendors offer services selling Bitcoin.
On LocalBitcoins individual sellers list which payment options they support. You find a listing that meets your needs and contact the seller.
LocalBitcoins is great because it has payment methods that other sites can’t support such as PayPal, Skrill and Bank Transfers.
Buying Bitcoin with other payment methods on Paxful:
One of the last methods to consider for buying Bitcoin in Alabama is Paxful.
Similar to LocalBitcoins Paxful is a multi-seller listing site.
Paxful’s main differentiator is they support any payment option the seller wants. This means you’ll find payment options including gift cards, Steam credit, Western Union and MoneyGram.