How to buy Ethereum with Visa
When you are interested in purchase Ethereum for the first time, you’ll find you might come up against some challenges locating services that allow Visa for buying Ethereum.
Nearly all companies won’t let you to buying Ethereum on Visa in light of financial regulation and licensing in their region. But, there are a couple of exchanges that offer you to buy Ethereum on Visa.
Step #1 – Buying Ethereum with Visa:
Join our newsletter to get discounts from exchanges.
[wd_hustle id=”cex_io-lander” type=”embedded”]
Step 2 – Option #1 – Buying Ethereum with Visa with Cex.io:
Our favorite place for buying Ethereum on Visa is Cex.io
Cex.io is a great quality exchange based in England. It is one of the only services that offer Visa purchases of Ethereum.
We recommend them as they are one of only a few exchanges that enable buying Ethereum on Visa and that are registered with both the American FinCen Authority and the United Kingdom’s finance compliance regulation meaning they are the best option for your Ethereum purchase.
Pros for buying Ethereum on Cex.io:
- Cex.io has a free cryptocurrency wallet to store Ethereum and 6 other cryptocurrencies.
- Cex.io includes their own crypto exchange so you can trade and sell your Ethereum as well.
- Cex.io has been around since 2013 and is one of the oldest and safest places to buy Ethereum using Visa.
- Bonus 1% free on all eligible deposits (limited time!)
Cons to buying Ethereum on Cex.io:
- In cryptocurrency buying on Visa often includes higher fees than other payment options
Step 2 – Option #2 – Buying Ethereum with Visa on eToro:
A different service that lets you use Visa for buying Ethereum is eToro.
eToro works differently than other websites. eToro allows you to buy both Ethereum and traditional stock in the same account. They also allows you to access copy trading which are automated portfolios created by financial experts. This lets you decide the amount you want to buy each month and invest in the right cryptocurrencies even if you don’t closely follow the market.
eToro also offers a free $100 bonus on your first eligible deposit.
Pros to buying Ethereum with Visa on eToro:
- Up to $100 Ethereum free bonus with initial eligible deposit.
- Copy trading to follow expert traders.
- You can buy traditional stocks as well.
- You can sell Ethereum back on the exchange as well 24 hours a day.
Cons to buying Ethereum with Visa on eToro:
- eToro is strictly for investment holdings because of this you can’t withdraw your cryptocurrency from their exchange. However, this means your Ethereum being very secure. You are also allowed to sell cryptocurrency at any time on the exchange and we are told that withdrawal methods are likely to be added in the future.
Step #3 – Get a Ethereum credit card to earn free Ethereum when banking!
Wirex are an incredible service headquartered in the United Kingdom. Their offering is a credit card and wallet that allows you to use cryptocurrency at any store as well as get a 0.5% cashback as a cryptocurrency even from purchases made using fiat currency.
Right now the majority of people only use it like a normal credit card, they decide not to use their cryptocurrency when using the card on purchase and pay the balance with fiat in online banking. This allows them to earn cryptocurrency on every purchase without needing to spend any.
Think of how great it would be if back when cryptocurrencies had launched you earned 0.5% of all your purchases as Bitcoin. Every time you bought groceries for the week or when ever made payments to your bills you received a little bit of Bitcoin. Had you done that you’d currently be very wealthy!
It isn’t too late for that! Cryptocurrency are still a great investment! And, Wirex’s card is currently a fantastic opportunity that I encourage every cryptocurrency investors to sign-up for.
Pros of using the Wirex Cryptocurrency Credit Card:
- Use your Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a payment method (if needed) without having to pay large exchange withdraw fees and waiting weeks for fiat to arrive.
- Earn 0.5% cash back in cryptocurrency.
- Earn a bonus 0.5% when you buy cryptocurrency with your card.
Cons of using the Wirex Cryptocurrency Credit Card:
- N/A – it’s great all around!
Step #4 – Consider automated bundle funds from CoinBundle:
CoinBundle is another service that we highly recommend new users to use.
Unlike other sites CoinBundle is the first service that enables you to purchase crypto bundles. These bundles are similar in nature to mutual funds. How it works is you are buying a 1 cryptocurrency token that is a share in a pool of cryptocurrencies. For an example if I purchase one bundle token from “Conservative 2” then I actually get my holdings split up between Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. This bundle investment means my holdings auto re-balancing to match the holding and it also helps me only paying one buying fee instead of three.
These bundle tokens are also real cryptocurrency tokens themselves. This means you can withdraw them and trade them on other exchanges without moving the underlying coins.
CoinBundle includes different types of bundle portfolios for beginners but you can make your own custom bundle. when you launch a custom bundle you can earn commission if others purchase your bundle.
Finally, these token bundles are a great way for you to have a diverse holding without being a full-time trader. You can easily buy from the top funds.
Pros of trading on CoinBundle:
- $10 in free cryptocurrency during beta! (Limited Time!)
- Low fees.
- Build a diversified portfolio.
- Earn commission from making your own portfolio.
- Only portfolio tool that you can withdraw from.
Cons of trading on CoinBundle:
- Not available in the US.
Step #5 – Monitor your portfolio (and taxes) with CoinTracking
One of the most important step when you buy Ethereum on Visa is keeping track of your holdings.
Managing your cryptocurrency portfolio can be challenging because:
- You likely have your cryptocurrency held on a number of different exchanges, as exchanges don’t carry all cryptocurrencies.
- Tax are chaotic as you must record every trade from all the exchanges you use.
CoinTracking makes that super easy by monitoring all trades you make across all the exchanges you trade on and making automated reports for your portfolio growth and easy to understand tax reports.
Pros to using CoinTracking:
- Automated portfolio overview.
- Free $10 off discount!
- Monitor your coins across multiple exchanges.
- Easy tax reporting to save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Cons to using CoinTracking:
- N/A we recommend this to everyone.